Shower Installation and Bathtub Installation Services in Torrance, CA
Showering helps alleviate stress and allows you to unwind after a long day at work. Unfortunately, a deteriorated shower or a cracked bathtub keeps you from enjoying the luxury. A worn-out shower may have reduced water pressure.
Contrarily, a damaged bathtub risks fall hazards. To keep you from such hassles and more, our network of professionals is here to revamp your old bathroom and make it more practical with a new shower installation or bathtub installation. Our pros use the latest designs for a modern, minimalistic look. Our bathroom remodeling contractors pick a suitable option from varying shower trays to fit your bathroom’s size.
If you prefer soaking in tubs to soothe your muscles, our contractors know how to install different bathtub types. They’re familiar with varying materials, styles, and designs. This helps us pick the best options for your space.
Shower and Bathtub Installation Facts
Some homeowners prefer a stand-alone walk-in shower, while others prefer a bathtub to make their space more appealing. Whether you’re from the former or the latter group, know that the right installation matters.
Here are some interesting facts to know about shower and bathtub installation.
- A walk-in shower is low-maintenance. A walk-in shower is your go-to option if you prefer a spacious bathroom that is equally easy to clean.
- Bathtubs elevate the space. A bathtub acts as a centerpiece for your bathroom. It complements your bathroom’s aesthetics and makes it more appealing to potential buyers.
- Bathing cleanses your skin. Many people today add different salts and essential oils to cleanse their bodies and create a soothing bath.
- Soaking may help alleviate pain. Research backs that soaking in a bathtub may soothe sore muscles, relieve stress, and help you sleep better.
Get in Touch With Us
Let’s chat about a professional bathtub or shower update for your Torrance home. They’re excited for the chance to work with you!
Installing a Walk-In Shower
A walk-in shower features a raised threshold and a door to keep water from splashing into the bathroom. They are a practical addition to your bathroom and help make it more spacious and modern. The precise shower installation steps depend on the condition of your existing bathroom.
However, a general process begins with demolition and measuring. This is followed by installing the shower floor, shower walls, curb, tiles, and fixtures. The glass enclosure installation is typically the last step.
A walk-in shower is easier to clean and adds more space to your bathroom. On top of that, they are more accessible as they let you step into the shower quickly. Besides, shower door installation is an exciting process – homeowners have fun choosing between different options.
A deteriorated, dingy-looking bathtub compromises your bathroom’s appearance. Naturally, frequent use leads to stains and damage. You can always hire professional bathtub installers to swap your worn-out bathtub with a new one. Not only will it boost the aesthetics of your bathroom, but it will also make the space more functional.
Here’s what else makes it a worthwhile investment.
- Boost your property’s value. Potential home buyers often seek properties with bathtubs. This means replacing your worn-out tub with a new one increases the likelihood of selling your home faster.
- Prevent mold growth. The structural damage, like cracks, lets water seep through. This encourages mold and mildew growth, which is deleterious to your well-being.
- Keep the pests out. Damaged bathtubs and uneven flooring underneath serve as a breeding ground for termites and other pests. Installing a new one eliminates these conditions, optimizing your hygiene.
- Long-term investment. A bathtub installed correctly makes for a long-term investment.
Bathtub-to-Shower Bathroom Conversion
Numerous homeowners decide to opt for a tub-to-shower conversion for several reasons. Many do not have enough time to soak in the bathtub and feel it serves no real purpose. Contrarily, some believe it compromises the bathroom’s space.
You can install a shower-only bathing option whether you belong to the former or latter group. This requires experts to remove the old, worn-out bathtub, clean the space, and mount the shower. It is among the smallest and most cost-effective bathroom remodeling options.
Here’s how it may elevate your space.
- Installing a new shower by removing the deteriorated bathtub gives your bathroom a fresh look and feel. Most old bathtubs are made of old-school fiberglass. Swapping one with an elegant glass shower with stylish tiles and a high-pressure shower head modernizes your space.
- A shower is a safer option for people with mobility issues. Older adults won’t need to step in, sit down, stand, and step out when using a walk-in shower.
Making a Bathroom Handicap Accessible
Maybe you or one of your family members has accessibility issues. Installing tiles and new showers alone won’t cater to your needs. You must take steps to boost your bathroom’s practicality. This means investing in features that make your bathroom accessible for the disabled.
Here are a few options to consider.
- Add hardware. A motion sensor sink, grab bars beside the shower and toilet, and a removable shower head are a few hardware options to ensure better bathroom stability.
- Expand the door. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) suggests expanding the door to make it accessible for wheelchair users. Although the requirements are specifically for public restrooms, you can implement them in your home’s bathroom to maximize accessibility.
- Adjust the height of bathroom features. Adjusting sink height is yet another way to make your bathroom easy to use. For instance, people in wheelchairs may struggle to access sinks at a certain height. Installing them at a low height helps them reach the faucets easily.
Reach Out to Shower and Bathtub Installation Experts in Torrance
Although using the latest fixtures and installing quality tiles is a crucial part of shower and bathtub installation, there are more things to consider. To make bathroom renovation a long-term investment and ensure you do not pay for repairs anytime soon, you must make it functional.
This means adding accessibility features and adjusting them per your preferences. Our professional network meets your needs by providing high-quality remodeling services. They begin by exchanging meaningful conversations with customers to comprehend their design ideas. Our pros recommend suitable style options, keeping your preferences at the forefront.
Before undertaking a project, contact our team of contractors to inspect the bathroom to determine the best possible features for your unique space; this helps us achieve a positive outcome every time. They’re also transparent about your rates, timelines, and procedures. This is why our customers trust us and turn to us to realize their remodeling ideas.